What follows are several very large residences for home buyers scrutinizing 4 bedroom homes not far from Franconia Metro Station. 7236 Rita Gray Loop Alexandria VA is a Colonialproperty at Windsor Knoll in Fairfax County. Continue reading "Advice For Buyers Considering A Very Large Home At Franconia-Springfield Metro Stop In 22315 In Fairfax County At Windsor Knoll"
If you're reflecting on the thought of residences for approximately $829,900, you'll want to reach out to me Alan Clerinx, a real estate pro specializing in fascinating homes around Franconia Metro. I suggest that you contemplate 7160 Barry Rd Alexandria VA. Continue reading "Find A Great Deal On A Premium Very Large 4-Bedroom At Springfield Metro"
$900,000 :-: Alexandria VA 22315 - Comparables and SuggestionsDo you know all there is to know about 6044 Masondale Rd?
Real Estate Bits of Information About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 43 years. 6044 Masondale Rd is 12 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $471 . However, 6044 Masondale Rd is $282 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 69 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,700 sqft. But, 6044 Masondale Rd has 3,098 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
If you are seeking a newer luxury detached home in Alexandria, 7303-A Hayfield Rd should probably be on your list. But it's not the only luxury detached home in Alexandria you'll want to take into account in 22315 in Fairfax County. Email Will Nesbitt to learn more from your ace on Fairfax County real estate. Looking at these photos and prices from Fairfax County, it's easy to see why this is one of our favorite communities in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "Interesting Listings For Buyers Looking For A Luxury Detached Home In Alexandria"
Whether you are a novice or an experienced landlord, we can assist you to realize your desires. Nesbitt Realty handles homes for lease like 5672 Tower Hill Cir #A. Continue reading "Who Can Manage Your Rental Such As 5672 Tower Hill Cir #A?"
Are you curious what types of property we manage? Continue reading "Nesbitt Can Handle Rental Detached Homes In Alexandria, Virginia"
Check out this late 20th-century 5-bedroom home in Alexandria. Continue reading "Gallery Of Late 20th-Century 5-Bedroom Listings For Sale At Autumn Chase Hunt In Alexandria"
1767 Brookside Ln, Vienna VA 22182 :: 4 BR // 3 BA // 1 HB // $1,399,000 Continue reading "$1,399,000 In Vienna At Brookside // 4 Beds // 3 Full Baths – 1 Half Baths"
$1,150,000 ~ 4 Bedroom in 22315 in Fairfax County at Northampton At KingstowneContact us to learn more about 6306 Still Spring Pl in 22315 in Alexandria. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
Real Estate Matters About The 22315 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22315 area is 28 years. 6306 Still Spring Pl is 15 years old.
- The 22315 Area has an average price per square foot of $366 . In contrast, 6306 Still Spring Pl is $366 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22315 area is 41 days.
- The average living area in the 22315 area is 1,817 sqft. But, 6306 Still Spring Pl has 3,138 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that aluminum siding is the most common type of exterior in the 22315 area?
Are you seeking a property manager for a detached home in 22315 in Alexandria? Continue reading "Do You Need A Rental Property Manager In Kingstowne?"