Valuable Bits of Information About Detached Homes Listed In Fairfax County
If you’re interested in learning more about homes such as 6000 Edgewood Ln in Alexandria, you’ve come to the right place.
Fairfax County Factors
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 89 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,861 sqft. But, 6000 Edgewood Ln has 5,632 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $284
. But, 6000 Edgewood Ln is $284 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Still, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 33 years. 6000 Edgewood Ln is 12 years old.
Besides, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 02/18/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Nesbitt Realty for the latest real estate info from Fairfax County about homes similar to 6000 Edgewood Ln.
Continue reading "6000 Edgewood Ln, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
6 Bedroom in 22310 Asking $859,900
Are You Looking For No Less Than 3,900 Sqft Of Detached Home In 22310 in Alexandria?
Monika Ortiz tells us that 6401 Higham Dr, Alexandria VA is an enchanting sprawling opportunity at $859,900. Conversely, the average living area of residences in the Alexandria area is 1,532 sqft.
Continue reading "6401 Higham Dr, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Newly Listed At in Northern VA 22310 :: $500,000
Will Nesbitt works real estate all over this area but has special expertise in 22310 and residences like 6405 Joyce Rd. Look at what's new at Walhaven
in 22310 in Alexandria. What is more, you might be surprised by what this place has for the right buyer.
Continue reading "6405 Joyce Rd, Alexandria VA 22310 On The Market"
Are you looking at selling your property in Walhaven? If so, it's advisable to compare what homes close to your home have recently sold for. Sold detached homes can give a real estate seller an idea what the seller's own home will fetch.
Call Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about the plan to market your detached home. Nesbitt Realty is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your home's market value.
Did you know that in Walhaven:
Continue reading "Detached Homes That Have Recently Sold At Walhaven"