Are You Seeking A 2 Bedroom Real Estate For Approximately $300,000?So, is 6008 Ellesmere Ct #17b the right condo for you? It's only possible to answer that question, if you know the answer to these questions. Can you afford $300,000? Is it actually worth $309,750 or $280,250? Are you seeking a $295,000 residence in 22315 in Fairfax County? Do you need 1 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $1,003 on this next home? Connect with Monika Ortiz to learn more about how we can save you money on your purchase at 6008 Ellesmere Ct #17b or anywhere in Alexandria. Continue reading "6008 Ellesmere Ct #17b, Alexandria VA 22315 Advertised For Sale"
How Much Is A 2-bedroom Contemporary, Loft-style Home In Alexandria, Virginia?Should you lose sleep over buying a home like 6029-B Curtier Dr #6029b in the Alexandria area? Possibly, you're overlooking a better location? If you're from out of the area or if you are not an expert in Alexandria, Virginia real estate, it's easy to miss some of the many homes for sale. Conversely, Alan Clerinx will interview you to learn more about your needs and help identify the best property for you. Further, there will be risks to manage and overcome. Still, a real estate pro like Alain can guide you to avoid most of the dangers associated with buying a condo in 22310 in Fairfax County. Continue reading "6029-B Curtier Dr #6029b, Alexandria VA 22310 Listed For Sale"
Are you curious what types of licenses and accreditation our real estate business needs to manage rental like 7013-C Birkenhead Pl #7c? Continue reading "What About Authorizing License For Managing Rentals ?"
Would You Pay $399,000 For A 1,272 Sqft Penthouse In Alexandria?Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the Fairfax County area? Andrew Patton can guide you with a penthouse like 6005 Mersey Oaks Way #5c, but these facts might prove useful as well.
The Alexandria Area Things
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 56 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,667 sqft. But, 6005 Mersey Oaks Way #5c has 1,272 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $468 . But even so, 6005 Mersey Oaks Way #5c is $314 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Still, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 45 years. 6005 Mersey Oaks Way #5c is 31 years old.
Investigate what's new at Tiers At Manchester Lake. Continue reading "Will Nesbitt Can Help You Buy In Tiers At Manchester Lake"
Useful Secrets For Home Shoppers Shopping In The Alexandria AreaIs there reason to worry, when shelling out $279,000 for a home like 7000 Irwell Ln #11b in Fairfax County? You could pay too much for the residence. Conversely, Andrew Patton can arrange for a licensed appraiser to make sure you don't pay more than fair market value. Furthermore, there are other problems which can be challenging to overcome. But, a real estate professional like Andrew can manage and overcome risks associated with buying a dwelling in Alexandria. Continue reading "7000 Irwell Ln #11b, Alexandria VA 22315 For Sale"
2 Bedroom in 22315 in Fairfax County For Close To $400,000It’s a good idea to learn all you can about places in the Fairfax County area if you’re contemplating buying a home comparable to 6009-F Mersey Oaks Way #4f.
Real Estate Basics About The 22315 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22315 area is 30 years. 6009-F Mersey Oaks Way #4f is 31 years old.
- The 22315 Area has an average price per square foot of $307 . Above all, 6009-F Mersey Oaks Way #4f is $307 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22315 area is 12 days.
- The average living area in the 22315 area is 1,299 sqft. Above all, 6009-F Mersey Oaks Way #4f has 1,304 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22315 area?
Stuart Nesbitt has lined up some selections for home purchasers considering a home in 22315 in Alexandria. This slate of places starts with 6000 Mersey Oaks Way #1d Alexandria VA. This place is a 2 bedroom with 1,300 sqft of living space. Continue reading "Find A Great Deal On A $399,900 2-Bedroom At Tiers At Manchester Lake"