Considering Listings At The Mews? Weigh options regarding This Residence.Julie Nesbitt would like to call your attention to this $700,000 Colonial-style residence at 5811 Clapham Rd in The Mews. This surprising dwelling available at 5811 Clapham Rd now might be the dream option for you. Furthermore, you will probably be impressed by what this property has in store for property hunters. Continue reading "5811 Clapham Rd, Alexandria VA 22315 Advertised For Sale"
Can You Invest in A 0 Bedroom Colonial In Alexandria For $750,000?Well ... is 7075 Kings Manor Dr the most suitable end unit townhouse for you? Possibly. To answer that with confidence, Will Nesbitt has to know the answer to a number of questions. Are you trying to find a 0-bedroom 1-baths place of residence in Alexandria? Can you afford $749,900? Is it actually worth $805,000 or $695,000? Do you need 1 full baths and 1 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $4,535 on this end unit townhouse purchase? Talk to Will Nesbitt to learn more from your specialist on Alexandria, Virginia real estate. Continue reading "7075 Kings Manor Dr, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
A Primer On Homes On The Market In Fairfax CountyMany home buyers are prepared to make patiences on just about everything . . . except budget. This home is selling for $659,950. If you've set your budget close to $650,000 and you're looking for an end unit townhouse you may want to take a hard look at the Alexandria area. Continue reading "5808 Clapham Rd, Alexandria VA 22315 For Sale"
What Type Of Place Can I Buy In 22315 in Fairfax County For $650,000?7068 Elton Way is a wonderful home, But it's not for every buyer. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you.
Your Nesbitt Realty agent would love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through:How important is it that you stay in 22315? Have you considered neighboring areas? Do you want a basement? all of the townhouses in this section have a basement. Do you want the most expensive dwelling in the community, like 6846 Rolling Creek Way or do you prefer the least expensive place like 6805-A Brindle Heath Way #273. Continue reading "7068 Elton Way, Alexandria VA 22315 Listed"
As a landlord, you could manage your own rental property, or you could hire a responsive property manager like our family real estate brokerage to manage your investment townhouse in the counties of Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax and Falls Church. Continue reading "Should I Manage My Own Townhouse In 22315 In Fairfax County?"
Real Estate Details In The Alexandria AreaThere’s a wealth of information available for home buyers considering end unit townhouses similar to 5814 Appleford Dr in the Alexandria area.
Real Estate Bits of Information About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 5814 Appleford Dr is 30 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $466 . However, 5814 Appleford Dr is $394 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 70 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,701 sqft. But even so, 5814 Appleford Dr has 1,740 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
You might be wondering if we have the affiliations and licensing necessary to manage investment end unit townhouse in Northern Virginia. Continue reading "What Authorizing License Does Nesbitt Realty Have To Administer Rentals In Northern Virginia"
$650,000 ~ Alexandria VA 22315 - Comparables and SuggestionsIf you're considering a home-like 7035 Fieldhurst Ct, then this may be a good place to start your education about purchasing real estate in the 22315 in Alexandria area.
Real Estate Factors About Fairfax County
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 7035 Fieldhurst Ct is 29 years old.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $295 . On the other hand, 7035 Fieldhurst Ct is $323 per sqft.
- The average day on market in Fairfax County is 73 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,399 sqft. In contrast, 7035 Fieldhurst Ct has a 2,012 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?