As a buyer you can deduct your property taxes, and many of the costs involved in buying a home in Fairfax County. Ask Julie Nesbitt to explain the benefits of buying. She can help. If you are seeking an enchanting large property in Fairfax County, your choices might be limited right now. 7741 Island Creek Ct might be the best choice for you, but we have a number of more suggestions below. Continue reading "Surprising Suggestions For Buyers Trying To Find A Large Property In Fairfax County"
How Much Do Colonial-Style Residences Cost At Island Creek in 22315?If you're considering a home like 6505 Parish Glebe Ln, then this might a good place to start your education about buying real estate in the 22315 area.
Fairfax County Reasons
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 61 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,327 sqft. But, 6505 Parish Glebe Ln has 1,522 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $384 . Conversely, 6505 Parish Glebe Ln is $394 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Nevertheless, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 6505 Parish Glebe Ln is 27 years old.
What Can I Obtain In Alexandria, Virginia For $550,000?So, is 6501 Parish Glebe Ln the townhouse for you? Sometimes, the answer to a question is more questions. Do you need 3 full baths and 1 half baths? Are you looking for a $574,900 3-bedroom townhouse in Alexandria, Virginia? Can you afford $574,900? Is it actually worth $603,645 or $546,155? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $3,107 on this purchase of real estate? Connect with Stuart Nesbitt to learn more from your sage on Alexandria real estate. Continue reading "6501 Parish Glebe Ln, Alexandria VA 22315 Listed"
I specialize in helping buyer clients hunt for sensible properties listed in Fairfax County. This property is at 6548 Parish Glebe Ln Alexandria VA. Continue reading "Budget Less Than $669,950? Residences Close To Franconia-Springfield Metro Stop In Fairfax County."
How Much Do Residences Cost At Island Creek in Alexandria, Virginia?
How Much Does A Large End Unit Townhouse Cost In 22315?At a price of $579,900, 6505 Parish Glebe Ln, Alexandria VA is an intriguing end unit townhouse compared to other homes advertised for sale now. But, compare 6505 Parish Glebe Ln to others in the area that have about 1,565 sqft of living area. Continue reading "6505 Parish Glebe Ln, Alexandria VA 22315 Listed"
Fairfax County's Island Creek Elementary School is in Alexandria Virginia. Continue reading "End Unit Townhouses Advertised For Sale In Island Creek Elementary School District In Alexandria"
Home Purchasers with a budget of around $499,000 are smart to examine this mid-market townhouse. If you use Nesbitt Realty as your agent when buying this townhouse, Nesbitt Realty will pay you $2,485. Continue reading "Save $2,485 On Interesting Townhouse In 22315"