Are you a seller with a home that won't sell? Did you know that in Georgetown Woods: Continue reading "Questions For Your Agent When Selling A Townhouse In 22310"
How Much Do Residences Cost At Georgetown Woods in 22310 in Alexandria?If you're considering a home like 6164 Darleon Pl, then this might a good place to start your education about buying real estate in the 22310 area.
Fairfax County Data
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 57 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,329 sqft. Nevertheless, 6164 Darleon Pl has 1,608 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $373 . Still, 6164 Darleon Pl is $373 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Above all, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 6164 Darleon Pl is 33 years old.
Has the time come to buy an a townhouse? Good. Julie Nesbitt is available help. Continue reading "Military Home Buyer Credit In 22310 In Alexandria"
Are you shopping for a townhouse with a garage in 22310? Julie Nesbitt is your expert on real estate in Alexandria. Continue reading "Smaller Townhouse Advertised For Sale With Garage In 22310 In Alexandria"