Our family-run small real estate brokerage manages details for investors in 22310 in Alexandria. Continue reading "Do You Need A Rental Property Manager For Your Late 20th-Century End Unit Townhouse In Alexandria?"
1,688 Sqft of Living Space in 22310 in Fairfax County For $635,000?For a few purchasers square footage of living is not a particularly important consideration. In contrast for most buyers, the actual size of the living is important. Depending upon your budget, you may want to really consider 6209 William Edgar Dr., Alexandria VA which is selling for $635,000. Continue reading "Updated: The Average Price Per Square Foot In Alexandria"
How Much Is A Late 20th-Century 3-Bedroom Townhouse In 22310 in Alexandria?6762 Joseph Edgar Ct in 22310 in Alexandria may be a perfect neighborhood for some buyers. Above all, you'll want to get some basic specifics about the area to know if this is the home for you.
Fairfax County Secrets
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 57 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,428 sqft. But, 6762 Joseph Edgar Ct has 1,878 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $346 . Conversely, 6762 Joseph Edgar Ct is $346 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. But even so, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 6762 Joseph Edgar Ct is 22 years old.
People on rare occasions ask us about Nesbitt's licenses and accreditation. Continue reading "What Authorizing License Does We Have To Handle Rentals In 22310 In Alexandria"
We constantly update our image library to stay apprised of the latest real estate developments in Fairfax County. Continue reading "Autumn Chase Hunt Gallery"
As a landlord, you could oversee your own rental, or you could recruit a enthusiastic management company like Nesbitt Realty to manage your rental townhouse in Virginia near the Federal city. Continue reading "What Does Nesbitt Realty Do To Take Care Of A Townhouse In Alexandria, Virginia?"
Franconia Elementary School in 22310 in Fairfax County is a part of the Fairfax County school system. Continue reading "Are You Looking For A Residence In Franconia Elementary School District?"
Looking to spend $930,000 in Fairfax County? If you looking at pay approximately $930,000 for a property in Alexandria, you'll want to contact Julie Nesbitt to discuss 6140 Parsley Dr. Continue reading "Apealing Detached Home For Sale At Autumn Chase Hunt"
Are you reflecting on the thought of obtaining real estate with a garage in 22310 in Alexandria}? Nesbitt Realty can help. Continue reading "Check Out This 3-bedroom Contemporary-style Place With Garage On The Market In 22310 In Fairfax County"
Are you contemplating buying in 22310? If you thinking about pay about $659,900 for a dwelling in Alexandria, Virginia, you'll want to get in touch with Alan C. to visit 6747 Applemint Ln. Contact Nesbitt Realty. Alan C. is Realtor that can help. Continue reading "Featured Home In 22310 In Fairfax County"