The first step for us to find a solid renter is to broadcast its availability to the widest-possible audience. Continue reading "What Does Our Family Real Estate Brokerage Do To Identify Honest Tenants In 22315 In Alexandria?"
Whether you are a novice or an experienced landlord, we can assist you to realize your desires. Nesbitt Realty handles homes for lease like 5672 Tower Hill Cir #A. Continue reading "Who Can Manage Your Rental Such As 5672 Tower Hill Cir #A?"
Are you an owner with a condo in Alexandria that isn't getting any action? Did you know that in Tiers of Manchester Lakes: Continue reading "Why Some Listings In Alexandria, Virginia Sell And Some Don’t"
Shopping for a condo in Fairfax County? Talk to me. I am a local specialist. Continue reading "Contemplating Kingstowne? Consider This Home."
Are you curious what types of property we manage? Continue reading "Nesbitt Can Handle Rental Detached Homes In Alexandria, Virginia"
Nesbitt Realty aids landlords in 22315 in Fairfax County. Continue reading "Do You Need A Rental Property Manager For Your $3,500 3-BR 3 BA Residence In Alexandria?"
Check out this late 20th-century 5-bedroom home in Alexandria. Continue reading "Gallery Of Late 20th-Century 5-Bedroom Listings For Sale At Autumn Chase Hunt In Alexandria"
Do you know what type of property Nesbitt Realty manages? Continue reading "Nesbitt Specializes In Rentals In 22315 In Fairfax County"
A Primer On Homes On The Market In Fairfax CountyMany home buyers are prepared to make patiences on just about everything . . . except budget. This home is selling for $659,950. If you've set your budget close to $650,000 and you're looking for an end unit townhouse you may want to take a hard look at the Alexandria area. Continue reading "5808 Clapham Rd, Alexandria VA 22315 For Sale"
$1,275,000 Advertised For Sale At 7426 Renee St In Fairfax CountyHere’s some elements about real estate in 22315. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 7426 Renee St to help measure market value.
Fairfax County Elements
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 52 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,475 sqft. However, 7426 Renee St has 4,553 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $280 . But even so, 7426 Renee St is $280 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Still, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 7426 Renee St is 15 years old.