- What style of property do you prefer? If you like other detached homes, you'll love the neighborhood around 5936 Embry Spring Ln.
- Do you need a handicap accessible place? Do you like steps?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is forced air.
- Do you like vinyl siding detached home? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Northampton is 2,854.
Alain Clerinx is a talented agent. I work hard every day in and around 22315 in Alexandria, Virginia. I see a lot to like about 5936 Embry Spring Ln and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing$880,000 4-bedroom detached home in Alexandria, Virginia, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA. Nesbitt Realty's expectation in this post is to help you think through your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. What's important to you? In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example: