How Much Do Colonial-Style Residences Cost At Island Creek in 22315?If you're considering a home like 6505 Parish Glebe Ln, then this might a good place to start your education about buying real estate in the 22315 area.
Fairfax County Reasons
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 61 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,327 sqft. But, 6505 Parish Glebe Ln has 1,522 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $384 . Conversely, 6505 Parish Glebe Ln is $394 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Nevertheless, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 6505 Parish Glebe Ln is 27 years old.
LIGHT FILLED END UNIT GARAGE 3 bedroom Townhouse in ISLAND CREEK! Fresh modern paint and new carpets in bedrooms! Gleaming hardwoods on the main level, with sunny living room and dining area flowing back to a large open kitchen with ... [Read more]
About The Same Size As 6505 Parish Glebe Ln In 22315?All the end unit townhouses in this table are close to the same living area as 6505 Parish Glebe Ln. Why compare properties of a similar size to 6505 Parish Glebe Ln in 22315? What is more, by comparing similarly-sized end unit townhouses, a purchaser can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in 22315. Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs.
How Much Home Can You Get In Fairfax County For Around $599,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 6505 Parish Glebe Ln? The table below shows the sizes of other large end unit townhouses now on the market in Fairfax County. All of these homes cost close to as much as 6505 Parish Glebe Ln.
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||12 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||22 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||53 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||14 Active|
What Styles Are Available For A Similar List Price In Alexandria?Have you thought about what style of home you like? If you want to spend around $599,000 in Alexandria, there are only so many choices to choose from. The choices are shown on the chart below.
|Raised Ranch/Rambler||2 Active|
|Cape Cod||2 Active|
|Split Foyer||1 Active|
|Split Level||1 Active|
|Split Level, Mid-Century Modern||1 Active|
3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 1,522 sqft
Added: 09/04/21, Last Updated: 09/04/2021
Property Type: End Unit Townhouse for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX2020116
Subdivision: Island Creek<!--
List Price: 599000.00-->