- The end unit townhouses in this neighborhood are brick colonials with an average of 1,775 sqft of living space.
- End Unit Townhouses in this area were built around 1994.
- The median age of end unit townhouses in Kingstowne is 27 years of age.
- 6260 Walkers Croft Way is on the market for $605,000.
- The place is served by Island Creek, and Lane Elementary Schools, and Edison, and Hayfield High Schools.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run real estate brokerage located in Northern Virginia.
AWESOME 3BR, 3.5BA END-UNIT TOWNHOME IN THE MUCH SOUGHT-AFTER KINGSTOWNE COMMUNITY....UPDATED KITCHEN WITH STAINLESS APPLIANCES, GRANITE COUNTERS & BREAKFAST BAR...BREAKFAST ARE AREA WALKS OUT TO HUGE SUNDECK BACKING TO WOODS....LIVING ROOM ... [Read more]