- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is heat pump(s).
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- How many baths do you need? 6149 Joust Ln has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 6149 Joust Ln has 1 half baths.
- Do public schools matter to you? 6149 Joust Ln is served by Hayfield, and Lane Elementary Schools and .
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Kingstowne is 1,704.
I'd like to introduce you to one of Nesbitt Realty's best agents: Nesbitt Realty. I like Julie Nesbitt because Nesbitt Realty agents really appreciate clients. 6149 Joust Ln is a wonderful townhouse, but it's not for every buyer. Contact Nesbitt today to discuss your needs and wants list. Nesbitt Realty is in no hurry to get the job done. At the same time, don't wait a minute longer than needed to reach your real estate goals. I'd love to pause to help you to think through exactly what your hopes are on your purchase in 22315 in Alexandria. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? How important is 22315 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?