2 Bedroom Condo in 22310 in Fairfax County For $347,5006023 Curtier Dr #6023f in 22310 may be an ideal enclave for some buyers. But, you'll want to get some basic matters about the area to know if this is the condo for you.
Fairfax County Points
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 51 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,415 sqft. But, 6023 Curtier Dr #6023f has 1,002 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $347 . Nevertheless, 6023 Curtier Dr #6023f is $347 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Conversely, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 6023 Curtier Dr #6023f is 33 years old.
Move in ready! This light filled, top floor unit boasts brand new quartz counters, enhanced vinyl plank flooring and fresh paint! Two level unit with soaring ceiling and loft which opens to below creates wide open floor plan. Main level ... [Read more]
About The Same Size As 6023 Curtier Dr #6023f In 22310?All the condos in this table are about the same living area as 6023 Curtier Dr #6023f. Why compare properties of a similar size to 6023 Curtier Dr #6023f in 22310? In fact, by comparing similarly-sized places, a home buyer can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in 22310. There is no charge and no obligation to consult with a real estate agent.
How Much Home Can You Get In Fairfax County For Around $347,500?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 6023 Curtier Dr #6023f? The table below shows the sizes of other modest places now listed in Fairfax County. All of these residences cost close to as much as 6023 Curtier Dr #6023f.
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||1 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||29 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||37 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||4 Active|