1 beds, 1 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 814 sqft
Added: 05/07/21, Last Updated: 06/28/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAFA112102
Subdivision: The Spectrum<!--
List Price: 440000.00-->
Look at 7034 Gatton Sq!Continue reading "Prices And Pictures Of Rental Real Estate In Alexandria, Virginia"
Deliberating the possibility of Residences At Kingstowne? Consider This Residence.5928 Ians Way is appears to be an intelligent purchase for many reasons. But Nesbitt Realty is not recommending you purchase this property, or any particular dwelling in 22315 in Fairfax County ... at least, not until your agent know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the perfect property for you. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play.
Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at community is natural gas. What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this enclave is forced air. Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at neighborhood is natural gas. Continue reading "5928 Ians Way, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Would You Be Willing To Fork Over $550,000 For A $529,000 Townhouse In Alexandria?There are several places advertised in Alexandria but Julie Nesbitt suggests that you take a look at 6029 Joust Ln if your budget is around $550,000. This late 20th-century property listed for sale at 6029 Joust Ln now might be something to mull over for you. What is more, you will presumably be astonished by what this residence can provide. Continue reading "6029 Joust Ln, Alexandria VA 22315 Listed For Sale"
4 Bedroom in 6117 Burnett St For $1,100,000Stuart Nesbitt likes working in Fairfax County because there are so many great choices similar to 6117 Burnett St here. This one-of-a-kind home for sale at 6117 Burnett St is the answer to a lot of questions for someone. In fact, you could be shocked by what this place has to offer. Continue reading "6117 Burnett St, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
2 Bedroom Condo in 22310 in Fairfax County For $347,5006023 Curtier Dr #6023f in 22310 may be an ideal enclave for some buyers. But, you'll want to get some basic matters about the area to know if this is the condo for you.
Fairfax County Points
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 51 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,415 sqft. But, 6023 Curtier Dr #6023f has 1,002 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $347 . Nevertheless, 6023 Curtier Dr #6023f is $347 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Conversely, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 6023 Curtier Dr #6023f is 33 years old.