Do you have a detached home that won't sell?
Did you know that in Kingstowne:
- the average number of days on the market is 16.
- the most expensive home on the market is 5606 Tower Hill Cir.
- the least expensive home on the market is 6438 Castlefin Way.
- 7466 Cross Gate Ln is currently listed for $749,900.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your detached home isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Is the price right?
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
Recently Sold At Kingstowne
Here are various reasons residences will sometimes have little activity:
- First Impression — Let's face it: various detached homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a detached home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and again it takes a while to find THAT buyer
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you dreaming about selling your detached home in Kingstowne? If so, it's recommended to contemplate what detached homes have sold for in the local section. Those detached homes can give a homeowner an idea of the list price for your 4-bedroom home. Connect with Nesbitt Realty to learn more about Nesbitt Realty's plan to market your detached home. Nesbitt Realty is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your home's market value.
How can we help achieve your real estate goals? Speak to an agent today to find out how.