Are you a home seller with an end unit townhouse that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in The Mews:
- the average number of days on the market is 4.
- the most expensive property on the market is 5800 Appleford Dr.
- the least expensive place on the market is 5800 Appleford Dr.
- 5800 Appleford Dr is currently listed for $650,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a competent Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Is the price right?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At The Mews
See more in Recently Sold At The Mews
Here are various reasons homes similar to 5800 Appleford Dr in Fairfax County will sometimes have no action:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- First Impression — Let's face it: a few end unit townhouses are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking of selling your end unit townhouse in The Mews? If so, it's wise to think about what homes close to your home have recently sold for. Sold properties can give a homeowner an idea what the seller's own place will fetch. Phone kpcarlson to get a free and more accurate assessment of your property's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I’m as excited about your next home as you are.