- the average number of days on the market is 18.
- the most expensive home on the market is 6350 Alderman Dr.
- the least expensive townhouse on the market is 5860 Wescott Hills Way.
- 5966 Norham Dr is currently listed for $589,900.
- Is the price right?
- Since the day you listed, what residences have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Is your property listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Kingstowne
Almost 8000 total square feet of luxury Kingstowne living! Extremely rare "hidden gem." Built by highly regarded Craftmark Homes , this 4 level, 5 bedroom 6.5 bath (yes every upstairs bedroom is en-suite!!!), with FULL THEATRE with seating ... [Read more]SOLD!
Fall in love with this meticulously maintained inside and out home on a half acre lot in a cul-de-sac in sought after Kingstowne. Enjoy the open floor plan flowing seamlessly through the kitchen, dinning room, family room, sun room and back to ... [Read more]SOLD!
STUNNING TOWNHOME!!! WILL NOT LAST LONG. Lives Like a Single Family-No Yard Work! 3 levels of gleaming HARDWOOD floors with UPDATED GOURMET KITCHEN and granite counters, top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, 42-inch cabinets & breakfast ... [Read more]SOLD!
AGENTS PLEASE LEAVE ALL THE LIGHTS ON AND REMOVE YOUR SHOES OR WEAR BOOTIES. GREAT LOCATION*DON'T MISS THIS BEAUTIFUL 3 LEVEL TOWNHOUSE IN SOUGHT AFTER KINGSTOWNE . IT OFFERS 3 BEDROOMS 2 FULL BATHS AND TWO HALF READY FOR YOU TO MOVE IN. LARGE ... [Read more]SOLD!
Just listed! Located in an ideal Kingstowne location, this fantastic property features many updates and upgrades. Absolutely amazing main level renovation includes top of the line open concept floorplan kitchen and living space. Details include ... [Read more]SOLD!
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older townhouses where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Odor — Many homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but here and there this is the problem.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.