- How important is it that you stay in 22315? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this area is forced air.
- Do you like brick residence? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- What style of property do you prefer? If you like colonial end unit townhouses, you'll love the neighborhood around 7501 Cadbury Row.
I'd like to introduce you to one of Nesbitt Realty's finest agents: Julie Nesbitt. Julie Nesbitt's goal is to be the best real estate professional possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. There's a lot to like about this end unit townhouse in 22315 . But is it the right home for you? My goal in this real estate review is to help you organize your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22315. A few of your options include: