- How many baths do you need? 6871 Brindle Heath Way #190 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 6871 Brindle Heath Way #190 has 0 half baths.
- Do you need a garage? None of the condos in this condo community have a garage.
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like smaller condos, you'll love the community around Eton Square.
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at Eton Square offer additional benefits from this community..
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options not far from Eton Square.
I'm Alan Clerinx. 6871 Brindle Heath Way #190 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in 22315 in Alexandria. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you. Let'spause to figure your priorities so that you can realistically conclude if purchasing a late 20th-century 1-bedroom condo in 22315 in Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22315. Can you afford $265,000? Or is your budget closer to $215,000? If you can afford $315,000, should you pay $315,000?