- the average number of days on the market is 14.
- the most expensive home on the market is 7002 Ellingham Cir #42.
- the least expensive home on the market is 6879 Brindle Heath Way #181.
- 6879 Brindle Heath Way #181 is currently listed for $260,000.
- What's the average days on market in your section?
- Since the day you listed, what condos have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Eton Square
$249,000 at Eton Square SOLD!
$317,000 at Eton Square SOLD!
$320,000 at Eton Square SOLD!
$335,000 at Eton Square SOLD!
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a place without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older places where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.