I am a tireless Realtor. I work hard every day in and around 22315 in Fairfax County.
There's a lot I like about this condo in Alexandria, Virginia . But is it the right home for you?
Let's slow down to figure out your essentials so that you can realistically think about if purchasing a 2-bedroom condo in 22315 is for you. What's important to you?
A few of your options include:
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a area with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Chancery of Kingstowne
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Chancery of Kingstowne is natural gas.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- How many baths do you need? 6549 Grange Ln #301 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 6549 Grange Ln #301 has 0 half baths.
- How important is it that you stay in 22315? Have you considered neighboring areas?
Contact me today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list. I want to find the right home at the right time.