Allow me to introduce to you to one of my favorite licensed real estate advisers, Stuart Nesbitt.
6212 Windham Hill Run is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular $674,500 3-bedroom 3-baths colonial, traditional-style end unit townhouse in Alexandria, Virginia. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client.
Let's slow down to resolve your concerns so that you can realistically resolve whether
purchasing a $674,500 home in 22315 is for you. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you?
In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Kingstowne is 2,448.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 6212 Windham Hill Run is a 3-bedroom end unit townhouse.
- What style of home do you prefer? If you like colonial end unit townhouses, you'll love the neighborhood around 6212 Windham Hill Run.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is forced air.
What Subdivisions In Alexandria Have Similarly Priced Homes?
|Fort Lyon Heights||1 Active|
|None Available||1 Active|
|Country Club||1 Active|
|Old Town Alexandria||1 Active|
|Beverly Hills Manor||1 Active|
|Skyview Park||1 Active|
|Memorial Heights||1 Active|
|Seminary Valley||1 Active|
We’re here when you need us. in Fairfax County?”]We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals. in 22315?”]
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.