Are you a interior row/townhouse seller with a interior row/townhouse similar to 6078-B Essex House Sq in Fairfax County that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Essex House:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive dwelling on the market is 6078-B Essex House Sq.
- the least expensive dwelling on the market is 6078-B Essex House Sq.
- 6078-B Essex House Sq is currently listed for $334,900.
For some real estate sellers, a interior row/townhouse that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is the price right?
- What kind of feedback is your interior row/townhouse getting?
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Essex House
Here are a number of reasons properties similar to 6078-B Essex House Sq in Fairfax County will sometimes have no offers:
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a number of residences are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Odor — Most homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you pondering selling your place of residence in Essex House? If so, it's appropriate to find out about what homes have sold for in the local community. Those homes can give a real estate seller an idea of the list price for your 2-bedroom 1-baths home. Email Andrew Patton to get a free and more accurate assessment of your interior row/townhouse's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.