Are you looking at condo-homes for sale in Fairfax County?
Recommended 2 Bedroom Condo in Manchester Lakes
Updated 2BR with 2 FULL BATHROOMS & Private Fenced-In Yard & Patio * Two Walk-In Closets, Wood Burning Fireplace, Built-Ins, Stainless Appliances, Granite Counters, W/D In-Unit * Extra Storage Located Off of Patio * One Small Dog or Cat Allowed … [Read more]
What matters in a condo varies by the person, but questions tend to draw from the same pool of questions:
- What amenities are included?
- Is there a pool?
- Tennis court?
- Exercise room?
- Are pets allowed?
- Are there areas I can walk my dog?
- Are there any size or breed restrictions?
- Is heat electric or gas? Is the heat included in the condo fee?
- Do condo fees include utilities? Electricity?
- If there is carpet, are there hardwood floors underneath?
- Is the washer and dryer in the unit? On the same floor? In the basement?
- If buying, what are the condo fees and taxes?
- Where is the closest bus stop?
- Where is the closest Metro station?
If you need the answers to these or other questions, please contact me.
Real Estate Overview
2 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1,189 sqft
Added: 03/26/21, Last Updated: 03/26/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX1187356
Subdivision: Manchester Lakes
List Price: 335000.00
About this Condominium
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 3 days.
- Condos at Manchester Lakes are 30 years old and were built in 1991.
- None of the condos currently on the market at Manchester Lakes have garage parking.
- Residents of Manchester Lakes enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- The average living area at Manchester Lakes is 1,293 sqft.
- Manchester Lakes has a good location near the bus stop less than 1 mile, and metro/subway station 1 to 3 miles.
- 6016 Kestner Cir is the most expensive property for sale at Manchester Lakes and 6116 Essex House Sq #A is the cheapest property currently on the market.
There is no charge and no obligation to consult with a real estate agent.