Do you have a place that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Victoria Crossings:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive condo on the market is 6922-A Mary Caroline Cir.
- the least expensive condo on the market is 6922-A Mary Caroline Cir.
- 6922-A Mary Caroline Cir is currently listed for $275,000.
If your dwelling has been listed for months with no buyers, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the condos priced similarly?
- What's the average days on market in your section?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Victoria Crossings
6916-H Mary Caroline Cir $198,000 SOLD!
6906 Mary Caroline Cir #E $215,000 SOLD!
See more in Recently Sold At Victoria Crossings
Here are some reasons condos in 22310 in Fairfax County will sometimes have no traffic:
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but on rare occasions it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older properties where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a blue moon this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to sell your property in Victoria Crossings, it's prudent to investigate what residences have sold at Victoria Crossings in 22310 in Alexandria. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your late 20th-century residence's value. Contact Alan Clerinx to get a free and more accurate assessment of your place's value. Alan Clerinx can also prepare a marketing plan to show to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty.
I know the value of homes in our neighborhood.