I'm a full-time agent specializing places in Alexandria, Virginia.
I believe 6039-A Curtier Dr #A is a very interesting condominium in Fairfax County . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
My desire in this post is to help you organize your needs, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22310.
Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- How important is it that you stay in 22310? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the community, like 7001 Birkenhead Pl #10a or do you prefer the least expensive unit like 6021-A Curtier Dr.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 6039-A Curtier Dr #A is a 2-bedroom unit.
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like small units, you'll love the community around Tiers of Manchester Lake.
- Do you like vinyl siding condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
Contact me today to discuss your condo needs and wants list. I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate. My dream is to provide excellence in real estate and find the right home for you.