Let's take a look at some $649,900 Traditional-style residences in 22310.
This place is a 3 bedroom with 1,928 sqft of living space.
- The subject property has been advertised for sale 1 days, but the average days on the market in this place is 4
- The median age of end unit townhouses in Autumn Chase Hunt is 21 years of age.
- 6801 Oregano Ln is for sale for $649,900.
- Residences in this enclave were built around 1999.
- 6801 Oregano Ln is located at Autumn Chase Hunt in the 22310 ZIP code.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the purchaser at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
Entertaining ready former Centex model home. The end unit has all the bells and whistles including a 3 level extension. Hardwood floors throughout the main level with built-in designer shelves and mirrors. A beautifully designed and upgraded … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
|Autumn Chase Hunt||2 Active|
|Governors Grove||1 Active|
|Townes At Manchester Park||1 Active|
|Burgundy Farm||1 Active|
|Hampden Heights||1 Active|
|Wilton Woods||1 Active|
Nesbitt Realty's Suggestions
“How can we best serve you?” Is usually the first question Nesbitt Realty asks when talking to a new client. No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty.