4 beds, 3 full baths
Home size: 1360
Added: 01/23/20, Last Updated: 01/23/2020
Property Type: Townhouse for Rent
MLS Number: VAFX1107492
Subdivision: Founders Ridge
Rentals in 22315
- $1,900: 7409 Gene St, Alexandria, VA 22315 | Lincoln Heights | Comparables |
- $2,900: 5952 Wescott Hills Way, Alexandria, VA 22315 | Kingstowne | Comparables |
- $2,300: 6147 Les Dorson Ln, Alexandria, VA 22315 | Founders Ridge | Comparables |
- $2,600: 5212 Martinique Ln, Alexandria, VA 22315 | Tartan Village | Comparables |
- $2,500: 6483 Silver Ridge Cir, Alexandria, VA 22315 | Windsor Mews | Comparables |
Benefits of Renting
While there are some obvious benefits to buying over renting, there are also many benefits to be gained from renting a property as opposed to purchasing a property.
Some of the benefits of renting include the ability to save money while renting for the purpose of purchasing a home. In addition, the inclusion of amenities that the renter would not likely be able to afford if they were to purchase a home instead of renting is also a benefit. Renters are also free from most maintenance concerns. This is especially true in a condominium. The renter may be responsible for small items such as changing light bulbs but more extensive repairs are typically covered by the landlord.
If you’re looking for a rental unit, contact us to learn more about how a Rental Agent may help you to find the best deal possible.
How old are rental homes on the market in 22315?
|21st Century (2003 – 2010)||1 Active|
|Millennial (1998 – 2002)||2 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||21 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||4 Active|
Our real estate agents care about our clients and love to help you achieve your real estate goals. Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy.