I'd like to introduce you to one of Nesbitt Realty's best agents. I think 6131 Summer Park Ln is a very interesting end unit townhouse in Fairfax County . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
I'd like to hesitate to help you learn exactly what your dreams are on your new home. What are your needs? What are your wants?
When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about:
- What style of end unit townhouse do you prefer? If you like colonial end unit townhouses, you'll love the place around 6131 Summer Park Ln.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront abode?
- Do you need a handicap accessible property? Do you like steps?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Kingstowne is natural gas.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
Where can I find similarly priced properties?
|Falls Church||2 Active|
What Subdivisions In 22315 Have Similarly Sized Homes?
Nesbitt Realty is a mom-and-pop real estate shop!
How many bedrooms are available in similarly price properties in Alexandria
|1 BR||1 Active|
|2 BR||3 Active|
|3 BR||9 Active|
|4 BR||5 Active|
|5 BR||3 Active|
$539,990 : 7728 Gromwell Ct, Springfield 22152
4 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,802 sqft
Year built: 1984
Days on Market: 1
$579,900 : 8229 Shannons Landing Way, Lorton 22079
3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,818 sqft
Year built: 2004
Days on Market: 2
$545,000 : 14613 Farm Pond Ct, Centreville 20120
4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,152 sqft
Year built: 1984
Days on Market: 3
We’re here when you need us. We love what we do.