Are you a homeowner with a place of residence that won't sell?
Did you know that in :
- the average number of days on the market is 0.
- the most expensive home on the market is .
- the least expensive abode on the market is .
- is currently listed for $0.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your place isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Since the day you listed, what places have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- How does your listing look compared with the s priced similarly?
- What's the average days on market in your community?
Recently Sold At
Here are some reasons homes in , Virginia will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older properties where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Odor — Many residences have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and again it takes a while to find THAT buyer
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you contemplating selling your in ? If so, it's wise to learn more about what s have sold for in the surrounding neighborhood. Those properties can give a real estate seller an idea of the list price for your -bedroom -baths . Contact Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your 's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to demonstrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
How can we help?