Our local real estate brokerage prepares written leases for owners with townhouses in Virginia near our nation’s capital as a part of our property management service.
Indeed, you’re probably already aware that all of our leases are in writing. The rental contract our brokerage uses was written by staff attorneys at the Northern Virginia Association of Realtors. Nesbitt Realty & Management just changes details like the rates, the address and so forth.
Leases normally have a one-year term. Longer leases are rarely approved and only after discussions with the investor. With the landlord’s approval—especially during slower rental periods—our real estate company makes rental contracts for less than one year. Most usually investors accept longer or shorter leases to have the rental contract expire during a more active rental period. Nesbitt Realty will on rare occasions work to place a tenant on a month-to-month or short-term rental contract to accommodate sale of the place of residence by the investor, a renter’s pending departure, or moving the rental into a more active rental period.
For a complete break-down our process, email Will Nesbitt or read more here. Nesbitt Realty is fully authorized to manage rental in the Commonwealth of Virginia, and we have all necessary licenses and accreditation. Our tiny operation also finds renters through other Real Estate Rental Specialists and other methods. To learn more about the full-list of what we do, email an agent today.
Have Complete Peace of Mind With Nesbitt Management
- Nesbitt Realty has been in operation for more than 11 years, and the team of realtors has been in the property management business for an additional 20-year period.
- All property managers at Nesbitt Realty are qualified and licensed real estate agents, and they regularly report to a licensed real estate broker. Our real estate agents are highly knоwlеdgeаblе regarding rеgulаtіоnѕ when it comes to dealing with ѕесurіtу dероѕіtѕ, rеntаl іnсоmе, аnd оthеr crucial financial mаttеrѕ in Virginia.
Besides lісеnѕurе, being certified is indicative of еxtеnѕіvе іnduѕtrу knowledge. Nesbitt Realty is a member of a number of associations such as:
- National Association of Realtors,
- Virginia Association of Realtors,
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors,
- Better Business Bureau,
- National Aѕѕосіаtіоn of Rеѕіdеntіаl Prореrtу Managers member and there are several related affiliations.
- Nesbitt Realty is the winner of the Super Service Award for the past 4 years from Angie’s List. Angie’s List members are verified clients who have taken their time to give feedback on our services.
- Nesbitt Realty is well-known for having some of the lowest fees in Northern Virginia. Nesbitt Realty has no set-up fee unlike some other realties.