There's a lot I like about this property in Fairfax County . But is it the right home for you?
Let's hesitate to sort through your needs so that you can realistically think about if buying a $544,900 condominium in Fairfax County is for you. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you?
Can you afford $544,900? Or is your budget closer to $494,900? If you can afford $594,900, should you pay $594,900?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Kingstowne? Here's what has Recently sold at Kingstowne.
- The highest priced condo at Kingstowne is listed for $719,900. Do you know if 6251 Taliaferro Way is a good value?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is forced air.
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like mid-sized townhouses, you'll love the neighborhood around Kingstowne.
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Fairfax County?
|Mid 20th Century||2 Active|
|Late 20th Century||2 Active|
|21st Century||2 Active|
|Recently built||3 Active|
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Alexandria?
|Mid 20th Century||1 Active|
|Late 20th Century||3 Active|
|21st Century||1 Active|
Thanks. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
Nesbitt Realty appreciate the opportunity to help you. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams in Fairfax County. We’re here when you need us. Our real estate agents love to help clients achieve their real estate goals!