Are you a real estate seller with a home similar to 6924 Ellingham Cir #C in Alexandria that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Eton Square:
- the average number of days on the market is 2.
- the most expensive dwelling on the market is 6924 Ellingham Cir #C.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 6924 Ellingham Cir #C.
- 6924 Ellingham Cir #C is currently listed for $300,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your residence isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Eton Square
Here are some reasons places similar to 6924 Ellingham Cir #C in Fairfax County will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Odor — The majority of homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to sell your unit in Eton Square, it's suggested to learn more about what units have sold at Eton Square in 22315 in Fairfax County. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your 2-bedroom Contemporary-style property's value. Connect with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.