I'd like to talk about a top agent. Will Nesbitt's goal is to be the best real estate agent possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. 6907 Sandra Marie Cir #B is an amazing home in 22310 in Fairfax County, but it's not for every buyer.
I'd like to chat about your priorities so that you can realistically resolve if buying a $325,900 home in 22310 is for you. What are your needs? What are your wants?
It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Essex House is electric.
- How important is it that you stay in 22310? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you need a handicap accessible residence? Do you like steps?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Homes around 6907 Sandra Marie Cir #B were built around 1984. How old is too old? How new is too new?
There is no charge and no obligation to consult with a real estate agent.
$330,000 : 6598 Skylemar Trl, Centreville 20121
2 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 976 sq. ft.
Year built: 1992
Days on Market: 2
$333,500 : 1656 Chimney House Rd #1656, Reston 20190
1 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 1,138 sq. ft.
Year built: 1966
Days on Market: 4
$325,000 : 12725 Fair Crest Ct #37, Fairfax 22033
2 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,280 sq. ft.
Year built: 1998
Days on Market: 5
Why not work with a local, small-business that cares about your needs? When you need us call me at (703)765-0300.