- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Chancery of Kingstowne is natural gas.
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the enclave, like 6543 Grange Ln #302 or do you prefer the least expensive property like 6561 Grange Ln #103.
- Homes around 6543 Grange Ln #302 were built around 1996. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Chancery of Kingstowne is 1,187.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
We are Nesbitt Realty. I like 6543 Grange Ln #302. This condominium at Chancery of Kingstowne in Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. Let's take a moment to sort through your priorities so that you can realistically find out if buying a small 2-bedroom condominium in Alexandria, Virginia is for you. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22315. Can you afford $325,000? Or is your budget closer to $275,000? If you can afford $375,000, should you pay $375,000?